1.Eyes are mesmerized when it comes to mind the crazy catalogue of class attractions of Prague. Among the top ten amazements of the city are: Prague’ s Art Nouveau Building displaying art of the world class, Baroque gardens, Gothic Chapels, numerous iconic Chapels that depict the extraordinary architecture of Prague- are the pivotal landmarks that present the picturesque Prague city to the whole world.
2. How can one simply not hear the song of Vltava River Cruise that every tourist sings when in Prague? Being the very heartbeat of the city, The River extends watery rides to thousand s of boats, steamers and rowboats.
3. Perfumed Cafes of Prague invite its coffee lovers to spend their leisure time in plenty with the sips of brilliantly celebrated coffee. Café Savoy, Café Imperial and Monolok Café are the oft-quoted ones to have blissful coffee ever in the city Prague.
4. When it is counted as in terms of tough budget, Prague suits tourist’s pocket. The city offers astounding temptations and you feel like going into the deep layers of the city. Money doesn’t pinch you at that time.
5. Stylish Shopping Fever grabs you all over in the city Prague. Breathtaking Treasures are going to blow your mind with their uniqueness. You are sure to get bold.
6. Prague has wonders spectacularly wonderful. Czech Capital, Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Astronomical Clock and St. Vitus Cathedral, Wenceslas Square and Prague Jewish Museum are the priceless possessions of the city.
7. Czech food with crispy crabs and mouth-watering meat just titillates your nostrils. You cannot resist your good self and a try is a must.
8. World’s top brand beer is yet to intoxicate you and make you its captive for sure in Prague. Prague Beer Museum is a great bar where you find almost every beer that wish to drink.
9. Last but not the least John Lennon Wall is one the greatest attractions that call Prague youth and is an iconic political landmark over there.